At Precision Control, we deliver confidence and commitment. We believe every person is unique and we respect and value the differences. We are truly committed to sustainable business practice and building a conducive workplace that thrives on breakthrough thinking, creativity and teamwork. We always on the lookout for experienced professionals and fresh graduates like you to join our growing company.
In this role, you will be managing and ensuring the successful end-to-end delivery of the Control System to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Develop and document new control systems from concept to qualification.
- Design and develop DCS/PLC /SCADA / HMI / RTU control program for Process/Factory / Facilities automation. (preferably Siemens)
- Design and review of low voltage electrical switchboard, control panels; Perform Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) with the customer.
- Perform Site Acceptance Test, Testing & Commissioning with the customer.
- Interface with equipment vendors and contractors to troubleshoot and resolve start-up issues.
- Extend start-up support and training for control and monitoring systems.
- Troubleshoot and eliminate control systems issues and handle controls projects.
- Work closely with other departments, sub-contractor; as well as interacting with customers to provide technical support, troubleshooting, and resolving customer issues.
- Reply to downtime events impacting Production.
To succeed in this Automation Engineer role, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skill. You must be committed to achieving an efficient and safe operation in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Tertiary education in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or relevant discipline
- Have extensive programming experience in Step 7 / TIA / PCS7 programming for Siemens PLC and WINCC. Allen Bradley, and other PLC.
- Readiness to travel extensively (Local and Oversea)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical and attention to details as well as proactive at work
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (in order to communicate with China associates)
- At least two to three years’ experience as a Control or Automation Engineer will be added advantage, however, fresh grads are welcomed to apply too.
- Experience to integrate to control system with other resource planning and management system.
Deposit Your Resume Now
Thank you for your interest in employment with Precision Control. If you are interested in possible future opportunities, please deposit us your resume. Should be there any suitable vacancies, we will get in touch with you.