ANSI 150~2500 / JIS 10K~63K
KOMOTO® angle valves are widely accepted for controlling fluid of high differential pressure, slurry, high viscosity or adhesive. They are provided with several features such as low resistance of passage, anti-wear quality within the valve, and easy maintenance and inspection.
- Excellent flow control, and high Cv to body ratio.
- High Cvto body size ratio
- High Cv to valve weight ratio
- Excellent flow control rangeability
- Modular construction design is available with a range of different connections and styles.
- All trim components removable from the top for easy maintenance
- Wide range of supplementary noise control options. Inherently characterized trim offered in equal percentage, linear, quick opening and modified- parabolic (options). Multi trim sizes are available.
- Full range of body and trim material options
- Full range of bonnet and packing designs to suit various temperatures and fluids
|Valve Type||Angle Control Valve|
|Valve Model||Series 20|
|Valve Size||(in)||1/2||3/4||1||1.1/2||2||2.1/2||3||4||5||6||up to 24|
|(mm)||15||20||25||40||50||65||80||100||125||150||up to 600|
|Pressure Rating||ANSI Class 150-2500 , JIS 10K-63K, DIN PN10-420|
|End Connection||RF, FF, SW, BW, RTJ, etc|
|Body Materials||Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Special alloys(Hastelloy-B/C, Monel, Inconel, Duplex, etc)|
|Bonnet Type||Plain, Extension, Cryogenic, Bellows Seal|
|Trim Type||Balanced, Un-balanced, Anti-cavitation, Low-noise, Optional special trim|
|Trim Materials||Stainless Steel, Special Alloys(Hastelloy-B/C, Monel, Inconel, Duplex, etc)|
|Plug Shapes||Contoured, Cage, Pilot|
|Seat Type||Metal, Soft|
|Characteristic||Equal Percentage, Linear, Modified, Quick Opening|
|Packing||Graphite, PTFE, VOC, etc|
|Gasket||Spiral wounded metal gasket (Teflon, Graphite, Inconel, etc)|