FL4000H Multi-spectrum IR Flame Detector
Infrared Detector that provides superior false alarm immunity.
- The FL4000H is an advanced multi-spectrum infrared (MSIR) flame detector that provides superior false alarm immunity with the widest field of view.
- Its employ a multi-spectral optical IR sensing array with a sophisticated Neural Network Technology (NNT) system to reliably discriminate between actual flames and most false alarm sources.
- Detects typical fires such as alcohol, n-heptane, gasoline, jet fuels and hydrocarbons. It can also see through dense smoke produced by diesel, rubber, plastics and lube oil fires.
- Multi-Spectrum Infrared (MSIR) Detector package for increased range (230 ft) and wide field of view (100° @ 100 ft)
- Neural Network Technology (NNT) provides superior false alarm immunity
- Event logging records time, date and type of event
- HART and Modbus communication options provide complete status and control capability in the Control Room
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and the detector’s electronic circuitry
- Test mode used to check all outputs (used with TL105 Test Lamp)