Jamesbury® EasyFlow JT series angle stem tank bottom valves provide a compact assembly with additional space for actuator clearance on insulated vessels. Large port has unobstructed flow to empty or fill the tank quickly. Quarter-turn operation and direct actuator mounting capability makes it easy to automate.
Angle stem tank bottom valves
- Unique low torque Flexi-seat design maintains tight shut-off through pressure and temperature
cycles is standard for valves without cavity fill
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for direct mounting of handle, gear operator, manual override, or actuator
- An extremely tight fit drive between the stem and ball provides accurate and repeatable shut-off and control
- Cavity fill option includes solid seats without grooves to prevent media being trapped in the cavity between the seats when the valve is open
- Optional T-port ball provides draining of the cavity between the seats when the valve is closed
- When combined, cavity fill and T-port ball option provides the best solution to avoid media inside
- Every valve is 100% factory tested before it is packed and shipped
- Complete package reliability and single source responsibility with Neles full range of actuators, switches, and intelligent valve controllers.
- Cavity fill and T-port options for the JT series ensure lowest possible dead volume and full draining of media from the valve