JU series Thyristor
The JU series small and lightweight thyristor regulators for single-phase loads are characterized with high panel installation density. Two control systems, a phase-angle firing system and a zero-cross firing system, are built in and can be changed by remote contacts signal.
- Compact, lightweight and high panel installation density
- The options of heater disconnection alarm function and current limit function are available.
- The phase-angle firing system and the zero-cross firing system are selectable. The running by the phase-angle firing system at the initial stage and by the zero-cross firing system at the normal stage is possible.
- With the delta-sigma modulation, which controls every 1 cycle, the fine control like the phase-angle firing system is possible.
- Display of various parameters, voltage/current/ power and change of the feedback system are possible.
- The thyristor element is protected by melting of the rapid fuse for short-circuit of load, and by gate-off for over-current. For models with a cooling fan built-in, alarm is activated and output is stopped for abnormal heat-sink temperature.
- The self-diagnosis function is built in for abnormal operation, abnormal thyristor element and abnormal power supply.
|Rated current||10, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 750, 1000A (to be specified)|
|Rated voltage||100, 110, 120, 200, 220, 240, 380, 400, 440VAC (to be specified)|
|Rated frequency||50/60Hz (automatic change)|
|Allowable frequency fluctuation||±2Hz of rated frequency (±1Hz for performance guarantee)|
|Working temperature range||-10 to 55°C (0 to 50°C for performance guarantee)|
|Input signal||Selectable on terminals of 4 to 20mADC (internal resistance 100 Ω), 1 to 5VDC (internal resistance 25k Ω), ON-OFF contact signal, and Resistance signal (10k Ω, manual)|
|Output range||0 to 98% of rated voltage|
|Minimum load current||0.5A or more (at 98% output of rated voltage)|
|Applicable load||Resistive load, inductive load (primary side control of transformer, phase-angle firing system only)|
|Output control system||Phase-angle firing/zero-cross firing (selectable depended on models)|
|Over-current protection||Thyristor gate-off (120% or more of rated current, on built-in or external CT)|
|Cooling system||Natural cooling for 150A or less of rated current Built-in cooling fan for 200A or more|
|Other functions||Soft-start, soft-up/down (1 to 20 seconds), soft-start at power failure recovery|
|Dimension||H150 x W70 x D165mm (for 10A, 20A)
H352 x W60 x D190mm (for 35A to 75A)
H325 x W128 x D190mm (for 100A to 250A)
H495 x W128 x D230mm (for 300A to 500A)
H495 x W260 x D350mm (for 750A, 1000A)
|Weight||About 2kg for 10A, 20A, about 3kg for 30 to 75A, about 7kg for 100 to 250A, about 12kg for 300 to 500A, about 35kg for 750A, 1000A|