Knife Gate Valve HG
- Stafsjö’s knife gate valves HG have excellent flow characteristics and gives a bi-directional tight sealing.
- They are equipped with through-going “O” port gates and this secure a safe and reliable shut-off of static and highly concentrated media.
- This shut-off performance, along with its flow characteristics, makes them suitable for severe operating conditions with media as pulp (pulp concentration <18%), liquor, reject, powder, ash and highly concentrated slurry
- The valves are all modular designed and they can easily be customized with gate, seats and box packings according to media and requirements, as well for actuators and accessories
- The HG valve is available from DN 80 – DN 1200 (3” to 48”)