Knife Gate Valve MV
- Can be used within a wide range of applications on both dry and wet media such as pulp stock up to 7% concentrations, sludge, slurry, biomass, water, ash, granulate and different kinds of waste.
- The MV valve is modular designed and it can easily be customized in materials, with actuators and related automation accessories to different process conditions.
- As standard it is available in a stainless-steel version and one in nodular iron, but it can also be supplied in a range of high alloy materials such as Duplex and 254 SMO.
- Stafsjö’s retainer ring system offers great flexibility and several seat material options.
- Up to DN 800 the MV holds a one-piece valve body and from DN 900 it features a rigid two-piece version.
- The MV valve is available in size ranging from DN 50 up to DN 1600 (2” to 64”).