Knife Gate Valve XV
- Stafsjö’s knife gate valves XV gives a secure and tight shut-off, independent of pressure direction.
- The valve has good flow characteristics and can be used in applications with pulp, biomass and sludge, and the Polyurethane seated version further extend its field of applications to abrasive media
- The XV valve is supplied with valve body fully lugged or semi lugged in stainless steel.
- The valve comes with the retainer ring system on both sides of the gate, which makes it independent of pressure direction and very easy to maintain
- The XV valve is available in size ranging from DN 80 up to DN 1000 (3” to 40”).