Model 6700 TOC Analyzer
The Series 6700 covers a complete range of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers capable of addressing a variety of industrial applications for process and environmental compliance purposes.
Selecting the appropriate TOC method for an application requires a cost / performance trade-off analysis. To perform correct TOCanalysiss, the operator must measure all constituents of organic carbon present in the sample: Non-Purgeable Organic Compound (NPOC) and Purgable Organic Carbon (POC). It must also exclude the TIC interference.
- UV / Heated Persulfate Method
- Ozone/Hydroxyl Radical Method
- Combustion Method Ultrapure Method
- Standard Method 5310 C/DBoiler feed water
- EPA 415.1Cooling water
- EPA 9060Wastewater
- ASTM D 4839-88River water
- ASTM D 4779-88Process control