PrimaX I Gas Transmitter
- Indoors or outdoors, our PrimaX I Gas Transmitter provides dependable, accurate gas detection.
- The transmitter detects toxic gases and oxygen and is housed in an antistatic, reinforced nylon enclosure. It also has a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and attaches to an integral mounting plate for easy installation, while the built-in keypad makes for quick, simple calibration.
- To transmit data, the unit uses a 4-20 mA output signal and can also be configured to use HART digital communication.
- With easily replaced plug-in sensors, the PrimaX I transmitter is suitable for laboratories, chemical plants, power plants and several other industry settings.
- The indoor/outdoor PrimaX I Gas Transmitter detects toxic gases and oxygen
- Worry-free transmission with a 4-20 mA output signal and optional HART digital communication
- Plug-in sensors and easy installation and calibration make this transmitter virtually trouble-free
- Large LCD screen provides information at a glance