PrimaX P Gas Transmitter
- Designed to detect gases indoors or outdoors, our PrimaX P Gas Transmitter measures oxygen and toxic and combustible gases.
- The flameproof transmitter is housed in a powder-coated aluminum enclosure that will protect it in extremely dangerous conditions.
- The unit also features a large, easy-to-read LCD screen and three LED status indicators for up-to-the-second reporting.
- The transmitter attaches to an integral mounting plate for easy installation, and it can be easily calibrated using the built-in keypad. It uses a 4-20 mA output signal to transmit its data, and it can also be configured to use HART digital communication.
- With easily replaced plug-in sensors, the PrimaX P transmitter is suitable for laboratories, chemical plants, power plants and several other industry settings.
- The indoor/outdoor PrimaX P Gas Transmitter detects toxic gases, oxygen and combustible gases
- Worry-free transmission with a 4-20 mA output signal and optional HART digital communication
- Optional configurable Alarm and Fult relays
- Plug-in sensors and easy installation and calibration make this transmitter virtually trouble-free
- Large LCD screen provides information at a glance, while three LEDs give clear status indication
- Isolated outputs version available allowing for a separate power supply and output signal to a PL