V-port Segment Valves
Metso’s Neles® R-series V-port segment valve is an economical high performance control valve designed for liquid, gas, vapor and slurry control applications – especially with high capacity and wide rangeability requirements. R-series offers light weight, low torque control valves from 1″ low capacity models up to 32″.
- Real one piece body without inserts or seat retainers eliminates possible leak paths and bending forces from piping ensuring reliable valve operation.
- Anti-blowout shaft.
- Rotating, dynamic Q-trim attenuator for anti-cavitation and noise abatement.
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848 with wide temperature range and the longest endurance class.
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 7th edition.
- Versatile mounting orientations.
|SERIES :||RA / RE|
|DESIGN :||Wafer / Flanged|
|SIZE RANGE :||DN 25 – 800 / 1”- 32|
|PRESSURE CLASSES :||PN 10 – 40 / ASME 150 – 300|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE :||-50 … +425 °C / -58 … +797 °F|
|STANDARD BODY MATERIALS :||CF8M / WCB / CG8M Titanium / Hastelloy C|
|LEAKAGE RATE :||Class IV / 10x ISO Rate D/class IV / Optionally ISO rate D/class V (min. 20 bar ∆p)|
|SERVICE :||General, Demanding / Erosive|
|OPTIONS :||Reduces Cv trims, Q-Trims|
|BULLETIN REFERENCE :||3R21, 3R24, 7ND9021|