Valmet Retention Measurement
Valmet Retention Measurement (Valmet RM3)– Total and true ash consistency measurement, ideal for wet end monitoring and control.
Valmet has been an innovator and pioneer of paper machine wet end measurements and controls. Valmet Retention Measurement (Valmet RM3) and Valmet Wet End Analyzer (Valmet WEM) continue the products development path which was chosen late 1980’s, in order to provide totally new measurement alternatives for paper machine wet end process.
Valmet RM3 wet end sensor fits the applications where the continuous, single line measurement of total and true ash consistencies is adequate for building the solution for process monitoring and control. It is based on over 30 years of experience in optical consistency measurements and represents the third generation of the industry-standard technology. Valmet RM3 is the one and only measurement on the market capable of measuring both total and true ash consistency from a process sample.
- Online response to the process changes
- Fast recognition of process changes enables fast decision making
- Identification and localization of problems in the process
- Faster test runs
- Faster process optimization
- More process information with less laboratory work
- Accurate chemical dosages based on process response
- Enables automatic controls