Finetrol Eccentric Plug Valves
Neles® Finetrol® eccentric plug valve is designed for liquid, gas, vapor and slurry control in general and demanding applications. Excellent control performance and capability to handle impure fluids makes Finetrol well suited in refining and petrochemical industry applications.
- Heavy duty anti-blowout shaft.
- Rotating, dynamic Q-trim attenuator for anti-cavitation and noise abatement. Q-trim attenuator is a self flushing design and capable to handle dirty fluids also.
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848 with wide temperature range and the longest endurance class.
- Certified safety performance, capable to SIL 3 level according to IEC 61508
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 6th edition
- Unique balanced plug design reduces dynamic torque and allows accurate, stable control for the full 90 degrees rotation.
- Versatile mounting orientations
|SERIES :||FC / FL|
|DESIGN :||Flanged / Eccentric rotary plug valve|
|SIZE RANGE :||DN 25 – 250 / 1”- 10”|
|PRESSURE CLASSES :||PN 10 – 100 / ASME 150 – 600|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE :||-200 … +425 °C / –320 … +797 °F|
|STANDARD BODY MATERIALS :||CF8M / WCC|
|LEAKAGE RATE :||Class IV / Class VI|
|SERVICE :||General, Severe|
|OPTIONS :||Reduces Cv trims, Q-Trims, Cryogenic|
|BULLETIN REFERENCE :||5FT20, 5FT22, 7ND9021|