Knife Gate Valve SLV
- Stafsjö’s knife gate valves SLV is a particularly suitable for abrasive and demanding slurry where operation reliability and low life cycle cost are emphasized.
- The SLV come with a coated valve body in nodular iron with integrated purge ports in the lower end to be utilized if a bottom cover is assembled on the valve.
- The unique seats are available in low friction special EPDM, natural rubber or Viton.
- These seal against a gate specially machined and grinded to reduce the friction when the valve is operated.
- The gate can also be hard chromed to give a hard and wear resistant surface.
- The SLV valve is available from DN 50/2″ up to DN 900/36″